Monday, May 16, 2011

New Quilt Tops~

I have been wanting to make my "little" man a new quilt for a while now...so, I decided this weekend to just put one together.  It had to be pretty easy or else I wouldn't be able to get it done in 1 day - and I really wanted to get it done in one day and on his bed.  So, sorry Eleanor...this one really is a "quilt in a day" (or at least a top in a day).  I could have finished it last night, except I decided to spend the evening with my men instead of my longarm.  So here it is...



This next one is just a STAR Quilt that I sewed together...I haven't done much oriental stuff...so I enjoyed it.  I added the center square, because there weren't enough blocks to make a square quilt. 




I am getting my longarm worked on right now, so can't quilt them yet.  I am getting my e-chord attached to my sew head this mroning.  I am so excited - it will allow mw to do couching, which I am super excited to learn and do soon!!!

No comments: