Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2nd and 3rd Day of Work...

I had a VERY productive work week last week.  Lucky me - I only work 3 days a week...So, on Wed. I quilted this charity quilt...

I quilted this one with clouds at about 12 stitches per inch - the tension was a little tight, but I think it came out awesome!!!  Here are some close up shots:


On Friday I quilted this charity quilt.  It is my third project one of my VERY favs (of all three lol!):  I did this Pansy Pantograph from the computer at about 12 stitches per inch and 300stitches per minute...I LOVE it.  I did the back of this charity quilt with muslin (I ran out of charity fabric) and it still looks GREAT!!!  I learned a lot about placement and how to make it the size I want in the work area manually.  Yay!  It was LOTS of fun!



No comments: