Monday, May 20, 2013

What An AMAZING Weekend!!!


This weekend was my Grand Opening of my new studio and it was AMAZING!  I did the best that I could with the promotion...my budget AND my customer niche is VERY small.  However, I did try to get it out to the guilds and I got it out to the local businesses!
 

I had some help (I was afraid it wasn't going to be enough), which turned out to be wonderful and plenty!!!  My Mom came to town, my distributor Val from Virginia Longarm Network came in, I met a "quilt angel" named Joanne and a good friend from my Guild named Cheri all helped me out tremendously!!!  All the customers that came in were greeted and shown around with friendly smiling faces  : D.   



It was really productive too!  I got in several more quilts, filled up several classes and got some interest in the Innova Quilting Systems!!!  I met a lot of super great quilters and can't wait to quilt for them! 

I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.  It was a lot of work, but it was worth it! 

Now, I am super excited to get back to quilting : D.  Whooo hoooo!!

14 comments:

wow101 said...

Congrats on your opening! So glad you have help and support! Wishing you continued success! :) Love the pics!

Leslie Yerger said...

Congrats! Love to see those dreams come true!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, I am soo happy that you are living your dream!

MarVeena said...

That is so cool! I have some quilt projects I would love to have some help on!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like an amazing opening. I'm so very, very happy for you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Liz! I'm so happy for your wonderful grand opening! Thank you for being inspirational to us.Many blessings of success and joy!

Danisdecadentdeals said...

That is so very cool Liz!! What an exciting weekend.:) I am so happy to hear the grand opening was a success!!!

Moira Hutchison ~ Your Success Coach said...

Welcome back and huge congratulations on your successful grand opening!! Many blessings for your ongoing success.

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I love having you backkkkkkk! I can't wait to hear how this all goes!

Martha Giffen said...

Love seeing people's dreams come true! Your shop looks fantastic! Much success to you!

lisaf-breakingthecycles said...

How exciting!!! I'm so happy for you and am sure it'll be a huge success!

Pat Moon said...

Wow! Sounds like a job well done. I would have loved to have been there, too. I love the art of quilting even though I don't get much done any more. Enjoy your new location/studio.

Lorii Abela said...

Congratulations on your achievements! Looks like an amazing opening. You look so happy too. Best wishes!

Sharon O'Day said...

Great starting energy, Liz! Here's hoping it takes on the momentum you're seeking to make this dream come true in full color!