Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Thanksgiving Blog...

I wake up in the morning and I cannot believe that this is my life…  I tried to think up the things I am thankful for and it was impossible!  I am thankful for EVERYTHING!  I am first thankful to God and then to my husband who stands with me in the wonderful life that I get live and my family who made me who I am…my Mother especially without whom I would not be strong; determined nor capable as I am today. 

I am thankful for my home, the good food I can afford, the nice clothes I can wear, the ability to buy whatever I want (and the blessing that I do not want too much to be happy).  I am thankful for my health.  I am thankful I am an American and that I have The Bill of Rights and freedom.  I am thankful for all the men and women who defend freedom for me. 

I am thankful for my son. I love that I was allowed to be a Mother and that my son is happy and healthy.  I am thankful for all that he teaches me daily and that I am allowed to teach him too. 

I am thankful for my business that allows me to make people happy; be creative; to be in charge of my own destiny (to a degree) and to make money. It is everything that I have always wanted in a “job/career”.

I am thankful for my maturity, my inner contentment, peace and happiness.  I am happy for the most part all of the time. 

 

2 comments:

mom said...

Thank you for the lovely compliment! And congratulations for being such a talented, self assured, beautiful and happy woman! lovemom

Danielle said...

Ran across your blog today. I too, count my blessings most days. If I cannot sleep, and truly focus on them, sleep comes almost immediately.

Thank you for your generosity of sharing; it encourages those of us who encounter you, to be better persons while giving flight to our creativity!

Happy belated Thanksgiving.

Danielle