Monday, August 26, 2013

Shout Out to My Supporters!!

I am so blessed!  There is no way that I could do what I do at Liz B. Quilting without my supporters! 

My biggest supporter is my husband...he picks up all the slack at home while I am starting my business.  He understands that in the beginning you really have to give it all you have to be successful.  This weekend, he did the laundry, took my son to a birthday party and had dinner on the table for me Sunday night when I got home from work.  How awesome is that!!! 



My second biggest supporter is my Mom...she is always there for me to advise me, listen when I need to vent and help me with money stuff! I talk to her almost every morning and because she is an avid quilter and a longarmer her advise is priceless!!!


Then there are my friends...they come by and help out whenever they can, they come to my events, they participate in my charity endeavors, they teach classes for me and send me business whenever possible! 



I cannot believe how fortunate I am and I cannot wait to see what happens next!  I'll keep you posted!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post. Stopping to say thank you is something we should all do more often.

wow101 said...

Thanks for sharing your story and the pics of your lovely family. You are truly blessed. Bless you.

Doiron said...

How awesome to have that circle of support surrounding you. YOU are a very blessed lady! <3

Martha Giffen said...

You are one lucky gal! AND deserving of their support. You are living your passion. Love it!

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention all the support and advice you give in return! What a nice gesture to show your appreciation. : )

Leslie Ferris said...

How fun is that? To be able to shout out, thank in a big way, those that have supported you in your dream. Congrats to all of you!

Unknown said...

You are truly blessed and it's so nice to see that.

Robin Strohmaier said...

You are truly blessed, Liz. How wonderful that you have such encouraging and supportive group helping you to reach your dreams.

Anonymous said...

A lovely tribute to your supporters! What a blessing!

Pat Moon said...

You are truly blessed to have all that support.. looks like an amazing team.

Sharon O'Day said...

Having that level of support and love is what will get you past the moments of frustration that come with starting a business. You'll sail right past them, Liz!

Unknown said...

Now that looks like a loving, fun team. Congrats!!

LizB said...

Thanks y'all!! I am living the dream and very blessed!!!