Monday, May 7, 2012

Recent Road to Oklahoma Quilt

I recently did a quilt for a customer/friend of mine from my quilt guild, Stafford Piecemakers Quilt Guild.  I absolutely loved this quilt although scrappy isn't really my style.  Barb is really quite amazing she is almost an octagenarian and knows how to do Facebook!  She comes to my studio and climbs the stairs better than me and she makes wonderful quilts!!

Here is her Bonnie Hunter Road to Oklahoma pattern quilt in all its glory : D...



6 comments:

Lisa Birnesser said...

I love this quilt! It's so colorful. And I have total respect for someone who is in their 80's is active in Facebook! Thanks for sharing.

Sue Painter said...

Wow! It's beautiful, I can only imagine the work that went into it.

Brandi Kae said...

Wow! This quilt is SO pretty, Liz. I especially like the side with the large blocks. Very pretty.

Kathy McHenry said...

Very nice.

karen presecan said...

Beautiful Liz!

Donna Gunter said...

Amazing quilt and amazing woman! I hope I'm that spry and active at her age! :)