Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Christmas in August - A Different Take on an Old Fav!

Christmas in August...

I did this quilt the other day, and I just loved it!  This quilt is for a friend/customer that is for charity, but I am hoping that everyone gets their quilts in for Christmas early : D.

This is a different take on the Double Irish Chain, traditionally the middle blocks are the solid/blenders and the chains are prints, but in this one the middle blocks are a great large print and chains are the blenders/solids. 

I am thinking that I will do a drawing for those who get their Christmas Quilts in early!  You get to put your name in the drawing one time for each quilt that you turn in before Oct 31, 2013.  The winner gets 50% off the quilting on one of their quilts...what do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this quilt! Very festive. Love the raffle idea : )