Sunday, February 5, 2012

Millstone Quilts Shop - a MUST in 2012 !!

OMGoodness Gracious - I had a TON of fun and a GREAT shopping experience yesterday at Millstone Quilts ( www.millstonequilts.com )!!!  I have to give a "shout out" and "props" to my new friend Regina at Millstone Quilts.  Of course, I have to tell you that it is awesome that she let me quilt for the store and one of the quilts I longarmed is hanging up in there... (shameless plug for Liz B. Quilting, Longarm Quilting Co.). 



You MUST go there in 2012.  It is their 10 year anniversary and they are knocking it outta the park!!!  Upcoming they have:

FEBRUARY-Heart to Heart-Buy one yard of any red fabric and get another yard of any fabric at 1/2 price (2nd yard must be of equal or lesser value) All month long!

MARCH-Pot of Fat Quarters at the End of the Rainbow-Buy a minimum of 10 FQ's and get 50% off each fat quarter! All month long!
March 20th-Guild Night-6PM-8:30PM. Show your guild card and receive 25% off your entire purchase.
March 31st-Bag Day!20% off entire purchase.
As always sales cannot be combined with any other discount and sales do not include consignment items.

Can you say "ROCKIN' " boys and girls!!!  Keep your eye on their link (I have it posted under my "Fav Links" on this blog or you can put it in your Favorites. 

No comments: